Here are some internships or Job Opportunities that members of Bruin Democrats may be interested in: (Disclaimer: The presentation of these opportunities does not in any way, shape, or form constitute an endorsement by Bruin Democrats for or against any candidate, unless they have already won their primary and their only opponent is a Republican. We simply present these opportunities so our members can help contribute to any campaigns or opportunities they choose.)
Join the fastest-growing Health-tech company in the country!
If you are looking to start your career in sales, receive world-class training, and enter a closing role within 12-18 months, join our Sales Development Team at PatientPop. Huge earning potential, one block from the beach, and monthly sales contests for private jet vacations!
2. Nanette Baragette Re-election Campaign
3. Dr. Mai Khanh Tran for Congress Internship
4. Internship with Sebastian-Ridley Thomas
The Office of California State Assemblymember Sebastian Ridley-Thomas is seeking dynamic, highly motivated students for an internship.
The Public Leaders Program will provide students the opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge on the legislative process, constituent service delivery and office professionalism. Participants will serve as a community ombudsman, assist in identifying and connecting principal government agencies with constituent needs, comprehend policy and serve as point person to facilitate communication. Plan and execute community events and draft correspondence.
Attached are detailed internship description requirements. For addition information or questions, interested applicants can call (323)291-5441 or visit our website at:https://a54.asmdc.org/internship-program.
5. Dianne Feinstein for Senate
6. Missouri Democratic Party
The 2018 Missouri Democratic Coordinated Campaign is seeking full‐time Field Organizer applicants for a statewide field program. Field Organizers will be responsible for recruiting and managing capacity for direct voter contact. Field Organizers will report directly to their Regional Field Director.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Recruiting and managing volunteers and volunteer teams.
• Training volunteers and interns in one on one and in group settings.
• Hiring and supervising Deputy Field Organizers in their duties.
• Administering the campaign’s local and regional internship programs.
• Ensuring that daily, weekly, and monthly goals are met and exceeded.
• Representing the campaign at events if necessary.
• Reporting specific metrics regularly throughout the day and ensuring the timely entry and integrity of DVC Data.
• Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Prior field experience preferred, but not required.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills for working with teams and building teams.
• Creative thinking and “can-do” attitude for problem solving.
• Willingness to work long hours, including nights and weekends.
• Ability to relocate in-state for the duration of the campaign.
• Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable access to a vehicle, laptop, and smart phone.
7. Jesse Gabriel for State Assembly
8. UCLA School of Law Assistant Student Worker
9. West Hollywood City Council Internship