This page contains details about the fundraiser. Please click here if you would like to RSVP or donate immediately.
The Bruin Democrats is one of the largest and most active college democratic chapters in California. As students and activists, we continuously work to make our club a more powerful and positive force on the UCLA campus and throughout the greater Los Angeles community. In order to sustain this progressive action, we need your support. Remember: when young people vote, Democrats win.
The Bruin Democrats cordially invite you to our 9th Annual Alumni and Friends Fundraiser Luncheon on Saturday, May 27th, 2017 at 11 AM-2 PM in UCLA's Kerckhoff Grand Salon*. Doors will open at 11 AM for a light brunch and refreshments. Guests are welcome to stay afterwards for drinks and mingling.
At this event, we are proud to recognize California State Senate President Pro Tempore Kevin de Leon, Los Angeles City Council Member Mike Bonin, and Los Angeles City Controller Ron Galperin as our Democrats of the Year for their efforts in advancing progressive causes and the Democratic Party.
General admission requires a contribution of $30 and includes light brunch and a drink ticket. By choosing one of the sponsor levels below, you will be well-fed while providing much-needed support to the Bruin Democrats.
- $30 General Admission
- Lunch and One Drink
- $100 Blue Sponsor
- Lunch, Two Drinks, Priority Seating, and Listing as a Blue Sponsor in the Program
- $150 Gold Sponsor
- Lunch, Two Drinks, Priority Seating, a Bruin Democrats t-shirt, and Listing as a Gold Sponsor in the Program
- $250 Bruin Sponsor
- Lunch, Two Drinks, Priority Seating, a Bruin Democrats t-shirt, a Bruin Democrats shotglass, and Listing as a Bruin Sponsor in the Program
- $500 Honorary Chair
- Lunch, Two Drinks, Priority Seating, a Bruin Democrats t-shirt, a Bruin Democrats shotglass, and Listing as an Honorary Chair in the Program
We hope that you will join us in honoring these progressive advocates who have supported youth activism and democratic ideals at UCLA and beyond.
We are grateful for all contributions to our club. Our goal is to serve as many members as possible through hosting political events on campus, sending students to the California Democratic Convention, creating a network of internships and volunteering opportunities for students, and offering a fun, social environment for Democrats on campus. We cannot do this without your help so please consider sponsoring our organization.
Know someone who wants to attend? Send his/her information to email@example.com and we will send an invitation!
We look forward to seeing you!
* Kerckhoff Grand Salon is located at 308 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Parking Structure 6 is located in Ackerman turnaround and is very close to the venue. Parking Structure 4 is accessible from Sunset Blvd and has pay-by-space parking options (no permits required). Check out a map of UCLA and feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.